Friday 23 October 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

As ever I am feeling ridiculously busy at the moment. Just a little summary for those who care, here is where my life lies at the moment:

  • Internship at an EU agency;
  • Doing a research degree;
  • Volunteer researcher for the International Drug Policy Consortium;
  • Teaching English;
  • Portuguese lessons twice a week;
  • Running and DJing an indie clubnight;
  • I'm the new Spotter on Lisbon's SpottedByLocals;
  • Maintaining my blogs
It feels like I have my fingers in quite a lot of pies at the moment - I mean it's good to keep busy but it's going to take me a little while to get all this in some sort of manageable state.

My visit to the UK last week was amazing. It was great to see everyone and to visit my beloved Manchester again after 10 months away but I was strangely glad to get back to Lisbon and try and get my affairs in order.

I'll hopefully write more about the UK visit soon.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should also add to the list - keeping my girlfriend/fiancé happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do but I'm lucky and I have an extremely low maintenance girlfriend who is always happy and supportive of me.

    I really am very lucky.

    ReplyDelete